ASM - Wellington
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Location: Wellington Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Beautiful product - Great rem
- Expanding business - progression opportunities
- Nationwide brand
Be a part of this business that is experiencing growth up and down the country! With their unique product and position in the market, they a well established NZ household name exceeding expectations of value and quality for their customers.
The brand is seeking an experienced Assistant Manager looking for a challenge and to join a growing brand. In this position, you'll spend the majority of your time on the sales floor - where you will focused on delighting your customers and providing them with solutions that fit their needs perfectly. The remainder of your time will be dealing with stock management, admin, sales back up and visual merchandising.
• Sales & Service extraordinaire
• Sales related admin
• Visual merchandising
• Managing the store in the absence of the Store Manager
To be a suitable Assistant Manager for this brand you will be a natural leader with a hands-on approach, as well as excellent sales skills.
• Experience in retail at a management level (2ic).
• Customer service oriented and excellent relationship building skills
• Exceptional organisation and communication skills.
What's in it for you?
In return for your hard work you will receive:
• Competitive rem
• Support and training
• A great product to sell
If you have a genuine, relationship based sales style, some management experience and a passion for all things quality, this is the role for you - apply online today or call Vanessa on 04 3845141 for a confidential discussion