2IC Womens Fashion
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Career Progression and Support
- Australasian Womens Brand
- Fashion Forward and Fast Paced
About the company:
Growing from Melbourne, Australia, to being a staple feminine and stylish brand globally, since 2006 this company is now trading through 250 stores!
The company prides itself on providing top quality and aesthetically appealing clothing and stores for the full styling experience.
A company that considers the customer and the stylist.
Always on top with trends and also setting them, this signature female orientated brand celebrates the beauty of all women!
As assisant manager you will be responsible for:
• Inspiring and Leading your Team from the Front
• Driving Sales and Strategic Planning
• Having an eye for detail and maintaining merchandising to reflect trends.
• Ensuring Over and Above Customer Service
• Strong leadership and communication skills with staff and Management
• Creating a Successful and Profitable Culture
The ideal candidate to take on this position will have:
• Previous retail management experience in a fashion environment
• Knowledge of fashion trends, styles and the 'blogging' culture
• An outgoing and positive attitude
• Leadership skills to manage and drive a successful team
Call Amber today to speak more about this opportunity, or call today on 09 520 8833