Store Manager | Designer Fashion
Category: Retail - Store Management
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Boutique team environment
- Culture with styling in customer service
- $50k + Bonuses + Product Discount
Join a upbeat environment, with solid support from an extremely stable retail fashion store. With a strong focus on fabrics from the most premium brands across the globe - the label has grown to encompass all aspects of the contemporary wardrobe for men, women and home with pieces that are made of the highest quality and with integrity.
About the Role:
Lead your team with a hands-on approach, driving them to achieve success in a warm environment. Manage the overall running and performance of the store. Integrate your knowledge to reach sales targets, increase profits and succession plan your team.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the store
- Effective rostering and budgeting to suit the business needs
- Maintain a high level of customer service from yourself and team
- Experience in coaching and training a team of 10+ to their full potential
- Flexible to work weekends
- Previous Fashion Management experience
- Proven record of implementing sales and marketing initiatives
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Professional and proactive work ethic
- The ability to liaise with higher management to build brand awareness
To apply online please click the appropriate link provided. Feel free to contact Lucy on 09 520 7616 for a confidential discussion.