Merchandise Planner | Iconic Australian Brand
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Dynamic team
- Inner Sydney Location
- Trend driven products
My client is a leading Australian owned and operated retailer with a strong store footprint across the east coast. While the product is fashion lead premium goods, the sku count is high and we are seeking an experienced planner with a strong trading background and an engaging personality!
In this role you will be responsible for the development of yearly budgets planning strategy, allocation of stock, stock control, weekly, monthly and seasonal analysis as well as...
- Forecasting sales, stock levels, mark downs, sell through and margin.
- Analyzing product performance, reporting of sales and inventory levels.
- Analyzing post sales data and review, developing with buyers action plans for future strategies.
- Achieving critical financial targets such as sales, stock turn and sell through.
- Managing markdowns
- A minimum of 3 years merchandise planning experience
- High numerical reasoning
- Advanced excel skills
- Strong relationship building skills from store level to executive
- Passion, commitment an a genuine love of the retail industry!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and submit your resume in Word format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel on 02 8001 1808.