Manager In Training | Northern Beaches
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Work close to home - Northern Beaches location
- Innovative and quality products
- Amazing succession planning opportunities
This well-established business first opened their doors in 1967 and have since grown to be one of Australia's leading specialist retailers. They take inspiration from the latest styles and trends from around the world, and are always looking for ways to keep their products efficient and cost effective
What's in it for you?
This is a company who really cares about their people. They consistently reward their staff for positive performance and achievements. You will get generous staff discounts, paid birthday leave, and a generous salary of $47,000+Super+Incentives
You will be working within the Store Management team to drive sales and success within the business. As a Manager in Training, this business is heavily invested into your progression and development. You will be given exposure to all aspects of being a Store Manager to prepare you to take the next step in your career and to progress through the business.
What You Need
- A bright and bubbly personality
- Excellent leadership potential - you might currently be a senior sales person or a shift supervisor
- Retail experience
- An interest in interiors/electricals/design would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills