Senior Assistant Manager
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Location: Manukau & East Auckland
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Leading fashion icons
- Rewarding position
- Manukau location
Training, career development and the commitment to excellence are a few of the company's philosophies that will enable you to grow a fulfilling career. If you are passionate about retail, thrive in a fast paced and exciting work environment and know how to give an amazing experience to your customers - then I want to hear from you!
As the Assistant Manager of one of their many fast pace and successful stores you will be responsible for assisting the Store Manager in achieving sales targets and efficiently managing the team and store. Responsibilities will also include training and development of team members, performance management, stock control and merchandising.
The successful candidate will posses the following skills:
• Demonstrated ability to drive sales and deliver financial results
• Proven experience in driving and achieving key business KPI's.
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience in training and developing high performance teams
• The ability to handle pressure in a fast paced environment
Last but not least, you will be a vibrant personality who has excellent initiative, a can do attitude and a team player. If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!!