Exceptional managers - this one is for YOU!
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- New Store - be on the forefront of CHCH retail
- International Powerhouse retailer - step up to the top level
- Awesome Culture + Products + Rewards = Development!
This International Super brand has exploded onto the Australasian market and is gaining momentum as a premium employer of retail talent. The next step of the evolution is their new store for the South Island scheduled to open in mid 2016. We are on the hunt for Managers at the top of their game, looking to add an international powerhouse to their experience.
Working as one management team, the Department Managers help oversee customer service and floor coverage, driving sales, merchandise presentation and operational functions within the store, including opening and closing the store. You will be involved with all the incredible events, launches and collections.
The Role will include:
• Being Part of the management team in overseeing floor coverage to 15 to 20 + Team members
• Driving sales
• Merchandise presentation
• Customer service
• Operational functions
• Opening and closing
• Working with the Visual merchandising team members
This company knows their success comes from a deep culture of high performance and love for the brand. We are looking for exceptional retailers who truly love what they do!
The people who will be successful will have the following abilities and experience:
• Ability to provide feedback in a constructive and professional way
• Ability to be proactive and drive sales
• Ability to prioritise task execution based on business needs
• Strong merchandising skills with the ability to drive the business through creativity and extensive fashion knowledge
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Basic computer skills such as data entry are needed
• Ability and willingness to run a cash register
• Ability to provide constructive, straightforward feedback and to coach staff
• Urging all Large format store managers, Area Managers and Regional Managers to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below to submit your resume but don't wait as these roles won't be around for long! If you have any questions please call Hannah Bland 03 355 0460 - what are you waiting for? Hit APPLY NOW