Shipping & Logistics Coordinator
Category: Transport / Logistics / Drivers
Location: Manukau & East Auckland
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Excellent salary & benifits
- Fast-paced & fun company culture
- Career progression
I require an experienced Logistics and Shipping Coordinator to work in this brand spanking new DC based in East/South Auckland. You will operate & develop IMPEX processes and strategies to cope with the ongoing expansion & business development for this global business in NZ.
• Import planning & Budget control for arrival by sea & air
• Arrange customs clearance & communicate with HQ production teams
• Secure contracts & performance of service providers
• Cargo planning with other departments in the DC
• Deal with all import related issues eg. Trace missing cargo, handle insurance cases
• Keep shipping statistics & report back to local & global HQ
• Experienced in IMPEX: Import & Export is a must
• Be a strong leader & lead by example
• Strong written & communication skills especially in Excel
• Excellent organisation & time management skills
This business is renowned for internally promoting their team members, they believe you have fun while you work and are rewarded for it!
So, if you want to be part of a growing business in NZ and love working within a fun, caring team where work/life balance is important then click "Apply Now".