Superstar Area Manager- Global Fashion Brand!!!
Category: Retail - Multisite Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Fanstastic Salary Package+Car allowance/mobile/Laptop
- Loads of Progression Opportunities
- Rapidly ExpandingGlobal Retailer
Are you all about your people, training & development & achieving results? Opportunities like this do not come up often.
Do you have a proven ability to create an exciting, fun and profitable working environment? Does fast pace and large volume excite you? Then this is the job for you!
My client has a reputation built on delivering superior customer service and quality products.
They are a Global icon and are now searching for a Multi Site Manager with superior leadership qualities to drive the QLD retail team to success.
This is an amazing opportunity to build your career with this fun, high quality and forward moving retailer.
As an Area Manager, your key areas of focus will include:
- Recruitment and Induction of all new staff as well as training and development of existing staff
- Improving team performance, training and management
- Developing and implementing new retail procedures where required
- Managing a team of store managers and succession planning for the future
- Be in charge of producing results on all company KPI's
- Ensure all staff are trained on maintaining all Visual Merchandising standards
- Administrative processes
To be successful in this role you must have the following skill set:
- State management, regional or area management retail experience at least 2 years experience.
- The ability to adapt to change quickly
- Be able to work in times of pressure while maintaining a positive attitude
- Be a hands on leader
- Fantastic training and developing skills
- Great people skills
- Have high energy and lead from the front
In return you will be rewarded with a fantastic company structure with unlimited potential for growth My client is very focused on training and development of their own staff and this role is the perfect place to begin a long and successful career with this exciting brand!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and submit your resume in Word format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Carolyn on 07 3214 3905. For a full list of jobs by Retailworld, check out our hot jobs page at www.rwr.net.au/hot-jobs