Store Manager | Boutique Fashion
Category: Retail - Store Management
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Are you passionate about fashion?
- Are you a natural stylist?
- Product discount & bonuses available
Requires an experienced Store Manager with a keen eye for detail and a passion for style. You will understand how to drive sales and deliver results with a team of 5, including an Assistant Store Manager. You will have the ability to deliver exceptional customer service standards and the ability to multi-task will see you succeed in this role.
- You will have strong previous boutique Management experience
- Have strong communication skills
- You are passionate about styling
- Be self motivated and driven to achieve budgets & KPIs as a team and also individually
- Have the ability to lead a large team of 5 team members and deliver results
- Be passionate and the ability to connect with customers and your team
- Work towards sales targets and KPI's
- Ensure Visual Merchandising standards are maintained
- KPI reports and stock management
- Provide excellent customer service
- Lead, coach and develop the team
- Warm and friendly team atmosphere - GREAT company culture
- Real career progression opportunities
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Generous staff discounts