Visual Merchandiser extraordinaire!
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Use your creative ability!
- Understand VM to impact bottom line in large format retail
- Love fashion? love this role!
The next step of this international retailer evolution is their new Christchurch store scheduled to open in the second half of 2016. We are on the hunt for Department Manager at the top of their game, looking to add an international powerhouse to their experience.
As a Visual Merchandiser you will be responsible for executing in-store VM guidelines and Decorative features of the store, presenting the product in an inviting and exciting way in order to maximise customer satisfaction and sales. Working with the VM responsible and management team, they will enable you to take full ownership of Visual Merchandising within your department. Your creativity and flawless execution skills will see you succeed in this role.
• Have a minimum 3 years, Full time Retail Visual Merchandising experience
• Execute according to guidelines
• Experience with large floor moves
• Ideally come from large format\high volume retailers
• Experience working in a large team
• Decorative understanding - building window set ups and mannequin placements
• International trend and fashion knowledge
• KPI experience
• Tertiary qualification in Visual Merchandising is desirable
To be successful for this role:
You will need to be a humble person, who is all about the team and continued development.
Whilst it is a preference that you come from a large format retail environment this is not essential. We are looking for the right cultural fit to be an ambassador and bring company values to life in New Zealand. A keen eye for fashion however is imperative.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below to submit your resume.