Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Location: Manukau & East Auckland
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Global Brand
- Fast Track training
- Passionate and supportive team
My client is a successful retailer that is in serious growth mode. They have a focus on building long lasting relationships with their customers and providing a highly consultative style of service. South and West locations available.
Assistant Manager Role & Responsibilities:
• Your role will see you learning every section of the business
• Supporting the Store Manager in store operations
• Driving customer service, building trusting relationships
• Manage stock and product sales closely
• Administration, finance and store compliance
To be successful for this role:
• Exceptional customer service attitude
• Proven success in a management role wither in retail or hospitality.
• Proactive and enthusiasm in a consultative environment
• Ability to build rapport and develop relationships.
Personality is essential for this position - you will need to be warm, open and able to relate to people from all walks of life.
This is an opportunity to be a part of an exceptional business. On offer is a generous base salary, supportive environment and team atmosphere. Look no further!
APPLY NOW by uploading your CV!