Store Manager - Niche Retailer
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Unique, niche retail sector
- Consultative environment | No two days are the same
- Exposure to career development
My client is an expanding and successful retailer that occupies a niche place in their market. The brand is continually working through growth mode, with a focus on building long last relationships with their customers and providing a highly consultative style of service.
They are looking for a Store Manager to take ownership of the stores performance and profitability. There are so many different elements to this role, with plenty to learn and challenge you, this position is unlike anything else in the marketplace.
Here's your chance to join a brand like no other, in return the brand will actually grow your career, keep you on your toes and take your exceptional skills to the next level.
The range of responsibilities in this role is beyond a standard management role. You will be responsible for:
- Driving customer service, building trusting relationships
- Managing finance provided to customers
- Manage stock and product sales closely
- Administration and store compliance
The ideal candidate:
- Strong retail management experience, prepared to work in a busy challenging store
- Easily able to build rapport and develop relationship with the repeat customers.
- Confidence to deal with a range of customers.
- Personality is essential for this position - you will need to be warm, open and able to relate to people from all walks of life.
- Hands on manager and can think on the spot when handling difficult situations and a broad range of situations on a daily basis